Monday, January 12, 2009

Musique! -- (My Space Music for Folkie Geezers)

My long-time partner in music Al Scortino (that's Al on the right below and me on the left), being the tech-savvy marketing guru that he is has created a MySpace page for our band, The Ashley Gang...

If you're interested you can find (and listen) to us here. I wrote (and sing) song numbers 2,3, and 5 on the play list -- and Al wrote and vocalizes on the rest. I've been looking for a way to embed audio in this blog, but haven't figured it out (let me know if you have) -- so this is the next best thing for now. Two posts in two days... who knew? Enjoy!

1 comment:

I am a lover of children's literature said...

Thanks for the link. I love your band. You'd be a shoe-in if you ever where on American Idol!

I love your voice and also, the voice of the guy on 'I'm a American.

Very nice, and thanks!