Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Muse-ical Weekend


We spent this past weekend among great friends in the "Best Small Town in America" (as voted by the Ashley Gang), Eustis, Florida. With our band, (The Ashley Gang), Mrs. Muse and I performed at the historic State Theater on Friday night...

Bob, Michelle, Muse, Al

...and at the fantastic and quaint Olivia's Cafe on Saturday night...

Bob, Michelle, Muse, Mrs. Muse, Al

After about four hours of "on stage" time, we were utterly satisfied that we had given Eustis an adequate does of original Ashley Gang Florida-style Americana acoustic music. Thanks to all who came out to spend quality time with us. We'll be appearing in Jacksonville at the European Street listening room on September 25th and in Osteen (near Orlando) on September 26th.

The Percussion Section

Thanks to Cindy S. for taking control of my camera gear and taking these great shots while I tried to take control of my guitars...

The Accordion Section (norm)

Serious Muse

1 comment:

I am a lover of children's literature said...

I only wish I could have been there; it looked like it was a lot of fun!