Thursday, December 15, 2011

2011 50-50 Nikon Cafe Challenge

For the last several years I have participated in the Nikon Cafe's 50-50 photography challenge. Because this is the 50th week of the year, the idea is to shoot with only a 50mm lens. Any 50mm lens. I happen to own the basic Nikkor 50 f/1.8 -- perhaps the best value lens on the planet, so I plugged in into the D700 and set about shooting around where ever I happened to be each day. So far we are through day 5. Here are my choices...


Day 1: Walter Jones Historic Park, Mandarin, Florida


Day 2: My office. Gumby and Pokey make the scene on Credenza Beach.


Day 3: Something I try to do every day...


Day 4: On the nature trail at the University of North Florida.


Day 5: Sunset on the Saint Johns, near downtown Jacksonville.

1 comment:

I am a lover of children's literature said...

The first, second and last photos are winners in my book! Thanks Paul.