Thursday, May 5, 2011

1,000 Doors Project - Update

A quick note about the 1,000 Doors CD that I have been working on for, um.... 18 months now...

Had a great day in the studio on Monday and have some amazing musicians coming in to help add the finishing touches over the next month or so. Release date is August 1. This project is finally coming together -- music with a purpose. The details will be announced later, but a significant portion of the proceeds from this album and associated concerts will be donated to an important non-profit organization.

So among other on-going activities, this is a significant reason that I have not been able to post much lately.  To atone for my absence, I have posted a couple of previews of songs from the new album (and an old, already released song) here: MUSIC  They are unfinished, rough mixes, but you'll get the idea.

Please feel free to sign up for my email list while you're on the site, or click the link to the right of this post...

Thanks for your support -- more to come....

1 comment:

I am a lover of children's literature said...

I listened to your songs, great. I especially loved the guitars. Parent's lament was especially great. Keep it up!