Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jeff and Tina's Wedding

Our vacation started with a trip to northern Ohio for the wedding of Mrs. Muse's brother, Jeff, to the lovely Tina. Once again it was good to NOT be the paid wedding photographer (not a job I would want), but I had fun pretending that I knew what I was doing...


The practice handoff at the rehearsal...


Dad and step-dad, equally important in Tina's life, head down the aisle...


Catching their eyes mid-ceremony...


Lighting the Unity Candle - in with the new, out with the old...


Flower girl making a grab for spiritual food...


Let the games begin!


First dance -- and last photo for today.

2 comments:

Auntie E said...

Looks like a great wedding. those folk look familiar.

I am a lover of children's literature said...

All my best to Jeff and Tina. Great pictures and especially of the adorable 'Flower Girl'.